Free songs

The breakdown of a relationship is always difficult, but can be made even more so, when there are children involved.

We represent parents involved in custody disputes, contact applications, where Social Services have become involved, in applications for Residence and also for Prohibited Steps Orders.  We have experience in representing clients in the Family Proceedings Court, Care Centre and High Court, and often apply for orders as an emergency to protect our clients interests and needs.

We also represent parents in the High Court where an emergency Wardship application is required, and where there is an international element to the case.

We also have significant experience in representing parents in cases which have transferred from the Family Proceedings Court, into the Care Centre and into the High Court due to their complexity and difficulty.

  • Contact
  • Residence
  • Prohibited Step
  • Maintenance
  • Wardship